Join Our Team! Digital Content & Video Producer
Digital Content & Video Producer
Michigan Premier Events is seeking an enthusiastic and highly trained Digital Content & Video producer to assist capturing in-person and virtual events. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide outstanding customer service and excellent people skills are a must.
Days and hours of work, based on the needs of the business. Evening and weekend work will be required as the job duties demand.
Education & Work Experience:
* Preferred certificate or degree in the television/Media field
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience in story telling via videography. * Must own High-Level HD Camera (Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC)
* Experience with videotaping and video editing
* Experience with advanced multimedia techniques on multiple platforms
* Exceptional core video-journalism skills, including a high command of video, sound, camera, lights, computers and software used to produce visual and audio journalism is required.
* Knowledge of social media and how to engage audiences on digital platforms in the public and LIVE Stream space is essential to this role.
* Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro editing environment knowledge and experience. Video editing is essential to this role.