GROW WITH US
Michigan Premier Events is built on internal leaderships that invest in its partners and empowers them to make decisions, lead projects and become dynamic leaders. Working with Michigan Premier Events you will meet with different business leaders, learn to become a leader and put together successful programs and events for leaders. Michigan Premier Events is shaping the future of corporate events and is currently seeking individuals who are willing to learn and grow. Join our team. Please see available openings and application below. Please email a cover letter and resume to info@MichiganPremierEvents.com
Why Join Michigan Premier Events?
1. By helping our clients, you’ll have an impact on managing small-large size business and organizations events and programs.
2. Our clients are amazing people. You’ll work with numerous leaders.
3. Our team is awesome. You’ll be working with a group of smart, thoughtful, and genuinely nice people who come from a wide range of professional and personal backgrounds.
4. We’re committed to making our own organization one where people from all backgrounds thrive. Michigan Premier Events works hard to incorporate equity and inclusion into all aspects of our work.
5. We practice what we preach: great management. You’ll have clear expectations, receive feedback, get opportunities to grow and develop, and do it all in a culture that keeps the focus on real-world results and aspires to exhibit excellence with heart.
And a bonus reason… 6. We treat people well!
2022 Internship Programs
Learn about the corporate event industry through our 2022 internship program. Apply TODAY
Business Development & Community Outreach Internship
Application Close Friday, September 23rd at 5p.m.
Michigan Premier Events Business Development & community outreach internship intern will attend community events as a representative of Michigan Premier Events and foster partnerships with community members and organizations and assist with company content. This intern will also work to support and strengthen current partnerships with community organizations. The position also strives to cultivate and develop new partnerships related to Michigan Premier Events programs and initiatives.
It is essential that the community outreach & Sales intern possesses strong, professional written and verbal communication skills as well as an eagerness to learn about local, national, and international corporations and associations. Knowledge of corporate events and writing skills is a major asset.