GROW WITH US
Michigan Premier Events is built on internal leaderships that invest in its partners and empowers them to make decisions, lead projects and become dynamic leaders. Working with Michigan Premier Events you will meet with different business leaders, learn to become a leader and put together successful programs and events for leaders. Michigan Premier Events is shaping the future of corporate events and is currently seeking individuals who are willing to learn and grow. Join our team. Please see available openings and application below. Please email a cover letter and resume to
Why Join Michigan Premier Events?
1. By helping our clients, you’ll have an impact on managing small-large size business and organizations events and programs.
2. Our clients are amazing people. You’ll work with numerous leaders.
3. Our team is awesome. You’ll be working with a group of smart, thoughtful, and genuinely nice people who come from a wide range of professional and personal backgrounds.
4. We’re committed to making our own organization one where people from all backgrounds thrive. Michigan Premier Events works hard to incorporate equity and inclusion into all aspects of our work.
5. We practice what we preach: great management. You’ll have clear expectations, receive feedback, get opportunities to grow and develop, and do it all in a culture that keeps the focus on real-world results and aspires to exhibit excellence with heart.
And a bonus reason… 6. We treat people well!
Digital Content & Video Producer
Michigan Premier Events is seeking an enthusiastic and highly trained Digital Content & Video producer to assist capturing in-person and virtual events. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide outstanding customer service and excellent people skills are a must.
Days and hours of work, based on the needs of the business. Evening and weekend work will be required as the job duties demand.
Education & Work Experience:
* Preferred certificate or degree in the television/Media field
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience in story telling via videography.
* Must own High-Level HD Camera (Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC)
* Experience with videotaping and video editing
* Experience with advanced multimedia techniques on multiple platforms
* Exceptional core video-journalism skills, including a high command of video, sound, camera, lights, computers and software used to produce visual and audio journalism is required.
* Knowledge of social media and how to engage audiences on digital platforms in the public and LIVE Stream space is essential to this role.
* Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro editing environment knowledge and experience. Video editing is essential to this role.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send a resume, cover letter and a link to demo tape outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position below. Make sure to include the position title below. No phone calls please.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to meet employment verification requirements, background checks and sex offender registry checks.
2021 Internship Programs
Learn about the corporate event industry through our 2021 internship program. Apply TODAY!
Event Executive Internship
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly organized Event Specialist to produce events from conception through completion. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide outstanding customer service and organize memorable events that meet the intended goals and expectations both creatively and consistently. S/he must be able to work well within time limits to plan, resource, and oversee the events. Excellent people skills are a must as s/he will be working with clients directly to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction. The abilities to multitask and prioritize are essential, as this role involves overseeing facilities as well as details such as decorations, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc. If you are organized, creative, and passionate about planning, we’d love to meet you!
Events Communications and Marketing Internship
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Social Media Internship
Michigan Premier Event social media intern will implement an organization’s social media strategy, developing brand awareness and will generate inbound traffic. This intern position will assist in creating and publishing content and maintain relationships with user communities on multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Community Outreach & Sales Internship
Michigan Premier Event community outreach & sales internship intern will attend community events as a representative of Michigan Premier Events and foster partnerships with community members and organizations. Community Outreach and Sales Interns are assigned to reach out and are responsible for calling on Michigan Premier Events prospects.
This intern will also work to support and strengthen current partnerships with community organizations.
The position also strives to cultivate and develop new partnerships related to Michigan Premier Events programs and initiatives
It is essential that the community outreach & Sales intern possesses strong, professional written and verbal communication skills as well as an eagerness to learn about local, national, and international corporations and associations. Knowledge of sales & corporate events is a major asset.