GROW WITH US
Michigan Premier Events is built on internal leaderships that invest in its partners and empowers them to make decisions, lead projects and become dynamic leaders. Working with Michigan Premier Events you will meet with different business leaders, learn to become a leader and put together successful programs and events for leaders. Michigan Premier Events is shaping the future of corporate events and is currently seeking individuals who are willing to learn and grow. Join our team. Please see available openings and application below. Please email a cover letter and resume to
Why Join Michigan Premier Events?
1. By helping our clients, you’ll have an impact on managing small-large size business and organizations events and programs.
2. Our clients are amazing people. You’ll work with numerous leaders.
3. Our team is awesome. You’ll be working with a group of smart, thoughtful, and genuinely nice people who come from a wide range of professional and personal backgrounds.
4. We’re committed to making our own organization one where people from all backgrounds thrive. Michigan Premier Events works hard to incorporate equity and inclusion into all aspects of our work.
5. We practice what we preach: great management. You’ll have clear expectations, receive feedback, get opportunities to grow and develop, and do it all in a culture that keeps the focus on real-world results and aspires to exhibit excellence with heart.
And a bonus reason… 6. We treat people well!
2021 Internship Programs
Learn about the corporate event industry through our 2021 internship program. Apply TODAY
Communications & Community Outreach Internship
Michigan Premier Events communications & community outreach internship intern will provide creative ideas to help achieve our communication goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing communication strategies and will collaborate with our team in all stages of communication campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our communication marketing channels. You will attend community events as a representative of Michigan Premier Events and foster partnerships with community members and organizations. Communications and Community Outreach Interns are assigned to reach out and are responsible for calling on Michigan Premier Events prospects. This intern will also work to support and strengthen current partnerships with community organizations. The position also strives to cultivate and develop new partnerships related to Michigan Premier Events programs and initiatives. It is essential that the community & community outreach intern possesses strong, professional written and verbal communication skills as well as an eagerness to learn about local, national, and international corporations and associations.