GROW WITH US
Michigan Premier Events is built on internal leaderships that invest in its partners and empowers them to make decisions, lead projects and become dynamic leaders. Working with Michigan Premier Events you will meet with different business leaders, learn to become a leader and put together successful programs and events for leaders. Michigan Premier Events is shaping the future of corporate events and is currently seeking individuals who are willing to learn and grow. Join our team. Please see available openings and application below. Please email a cover letter and resume to info@MichiganPremierEvents.com
Why Join Michigan Premier Events?
1. By helping our clients, you’ll have an impact on managing small-large size business and organizations events and programs.
2. Our clients are amazing people. You’ll work with numerous leaders.
3. Our team is awesome. You’ll be working with a group of smart, thoughtful, and genuinely nice people who come from a wide range of professional and personal backgrounds.
4. We’re committed to making our own organization one where people from all backgrounds thrive. Michigan Premier Events works hard to incorporate equity and inclusion into all aspects of our work. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging is inherited in our company culture.
5. We practice what we preach: great management. You’ll have clear expectations, receive feedback, get opportunities to grow and develop, and do it all in a culture that keeps the focus on real-world results and aspires to exhibit excellence with heart.
And a bonus reason… 6. We treat people well!
At Michigan Premier Events, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or legally protected characteristic.
2023 Internship Programs
Learn about the corporate event industry through our 2023 internship program. Apply TODAY
Event Assistant Internship
Application Closes Friday, March 17th
Michigan Premier Events is seeking ambitious, driven, detail oriented, student candidates who will be mentored by event professionals and has the ability to train/work in a team educational environment. The candidate will demonstrate an ability to think creatively, strategically and communicate efficiently internally and externally. The Event Assistant will play a key role in supporting our events and marketing programs. This person will work closely with the Michigan Premier Events team to implement events, providing assistance with event management, communication, design, and deliverable tracking responsibilities.
Candidates will learn and develop new specific skill(s), enhance their known skills and benefit from their personal educational learning experience by working alongside cross teams of experienced professionals.
The internship program is 15 hours a week.
Assist in ensuring proactive planning, communication, and execution of events.
Assists in the program content development.
Secure equipment & rentals as needed, set-up, tear-down, and help coordination of overall event execution.
Assist with creating, editing and publishing content to the website, primarily for the events and marketing departments.
Other duties as assigned.
Minimum 2 years of college completed
Strong project management skills, working with cross-functional teams
Strong analytical skills; fluent with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Knowledge and experience with Photoshop and Publisher preferred
Excellent oral and written communications, proven project management expertise; demonstrated success with multi-tasking & juggling multiple priorities
Self-starter who takes initiative, highly reliable
Polished and professional when dealing with clients, prospective clients, sponsors, and executive management.
Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; flexible