Tell us your Goal for the Event So We Can Handle the Rest
At Michigan Premier Events we carefully prepare and execute each step, keeping you informed and including you in decisions, while taking the burden off your shoulders.
Michigan Premier Events corporate services offers everything a business owner, large or small, needs in corporate event planning. Whatever your needs, from product launches to customer appreciations, Michigan Premier Events will create the event your company, organization and/or non-profit requires for success.
Social Events Michigan Premier Events makes sure your social event is a success. We carefully prepare and execute each step, and make sure your event turns out that way you envisioned it. Whatever your need for your social event, Michigan Premier will make sure it’s a success.
We understand the importance and impact of events such townhalls, festivals, cultural engagements have on the community and Michigan Premier Events has a track record of coordinating key stakeholders along with getting the word out to the general public in order to make sure that all parties are engaged as needed.
Below are services we provide: Venue scouting| phone & email correspondence
• Coordinator's presence at unlimited site visits
• Setting up vendor meetings, menu tasting & design sessions
• Thorough review of contracts
• Creating event checklist and budget| budget guidance & maintenance
• Appointment scheduling & reminders
• Marketing and Theme Development
• Event Agenda Development
• Assistance with custom event collateral
• Negotiation of prices & fees with all vendors
• Assistance in the development of creative ideas, defining unique style, choosing a color palette and determining specific traditions for events
• Preparation of seating charts, diagrams, table numbers, place-cards and favors
• Transportation and accommodation arrangements
• Assistance and advice for out-of-town attendees
• Creating organization of a detailed event time line to be provided to designated stakeholders, and vendors
• Confirmation of all arrangements with venue and vendors prior to the day of the event
• Coordination of the event rehearsal activities & conflict resolution