Digital Content & Video Producer
Michigan Premier Events is seeking an enthusiastic and highly trained Digital Content & Video producer to assist capturing in-person and virtual events. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide outstanding customer service and excellent people skills are a must.
Days and hours of work, based on the needs of the business. Evening and weekend work will be required as the job duties demand.
Education & Work Experience:
* Preferred certificate or degree in the television/Media field
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience in story telling via videography. * Must own High-Level HD Camera (Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC)
* Experience with videotaping and video editing
* Experience with advanced multimedia techniques on multiple platforms
* Exceptional core video-journalism skills, including a high command of video, sound, camera, lights, computers and software used to produce visual and audio journalism is required.
* Knowledge of social media and how to engage audiences on digital platforms in the public and LIVE Stream space is essential to this role.
* Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro editing environment knowledge and experience. Video editing is essential to this role.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send a resume, cover letter and a link to demo tape outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position above. Make sure to include the position title. No phone calls please.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to meet employment verification requirements, background checks and sex offender registry checks.
Submit your cover letter and resume by visiting MichiganPremierEvents.com/Join Our Team.
Michigan Premier Events Diversity Statement
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
is our inheritance and our Future.
Diversity and Inclusion fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our clients and the communities we serve. Michigan Premier Events builds an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen for real value.
Everyone is welcomed. Be You!