GROW WITH US
Michigan Premier Events is built on internal leaderships that invest in its partners and empowers them to make decisions, lead projects and become dynamic leaders. Working with Michigan Premier Events you will meet with different business leaders, learn to become a leader and put together successful programs and events for leaders. Michigan Premier Events is shaping the future of corporate events and is currently seeking individuals who are willing to learn and grow. Join our team. Please see available openings and application below. Please email a cover letter and resume to
Why Join Michigan Premier Events?
1. By helping our clients, you’ll have an impact on managing small-large size business and organizations events and programs.
2. Our clients are amazing people. You’ll work with numerous leaders.
3. Our team is awesome. You’ll be working with a group of smart, thoughtful, and genuinely nice people who come from a wide range of professional and personal backgrounds.
4. We’re committed to making our own organization one where people from all backgrounds thrive. Michigan Premier Events works hard to incorporate equity and inclusion into all aspects of our work.
5. We practice what we preach: great management. You’ll have clear expectations, receive feedback, get opportunities to grow and develop, and do it all in a culture that keeps the focus on real-world results and aspires to exhibit excellence with heart.
And a bonus reason… 6. We treat people well!
2020 Internship Program (January -April 2020)
Event Executive Internship
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly organized Event Specialist to produce events from conception through completion. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide outstanding customer service and organize memorable events that meet the intended goals and expectations both creatively and consistently. S/he must be able to work well within time limits to plan, resource, and oversee the events. Excellent people skills are a must as s/he will be working with clients directly to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction. The abilities to multitask and prioritize are essential, as this role involves overseeing facilities as well as details such as decorations, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc. If you are organized, creative, and passionate about planning, we’d love to meet you!
Communications and Marketing Internship
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Social Media Internship
Michigan Premier Event social media intern will implement an organization’s social media strategy, developing brand awareness and will generate inbound traffic. This intern position will assist in creating and publishing content and maintain relationships with user communities on multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.